You’re here because you want to know more about Gmail, right? Whether it’s your first time using it or not, there are many reasons why you need a Gmail account. It has a lot of features that can help organize your life and allow for easy communication with friends and family. This blog post will be exploring 12 reasons why you should get an account!
12 Reasons Why You Need Gmail Account
- Easily communicate with friends and family through email
- Get reminders for important dates, appointments, or meetings
- Start conversations about new ideas in your business without having to worry about attachments getting lost in the shuffle of other emails
- Gmail is free!
- You’ll never have to worry about missing an email because the sender’s server went down
- Gmail is secure and has spam protection built in
- You can delete emails right from your inbox without getting bogged down by messages you don’t want or need
- It comes with Google Drive, which allows you to store everything online for easy access
- You can use Gmail on your phone, tablet, and computer with Chrome
- Gmail Posta has a ton of helpful tools to help you stay organized including labels for organizing email messages by topic or project
- It’s integrated with Google Docs which means that documents will be saved automatically as they’re edited and made available anywhere access is granted
- You can get notifications for emails you’ve been waiting on
- It’s an excellent way to be in touch with family or friends while abroad without having to worry about international rates. You’ll only pay the same as if they were texting you!
- It’s free to get started and you can upgrade as needed
- It integrates with Google Photos which means your photos will be backed up in the cloud, too. You’ll never lose them again!
- Gmail is my preferred email to use because it’s always up-to-date.